Tuesday, December 6, 2016

With Those We Love Alive

Well. I do not know what to make of this piece. First, I must say I think it is outstanding that the author created a version for colorblind people. I have never seen that been done before and I think that was so cool of her to do. It started off with a nice sentence from the author talking to the reader. "Please remember: nothing you can do is wrong" across the screen. Soft music starts to play. Now after this slide, it asks you what month you were born in. I thought maybe I was going to take a journey as a Leo or some kind of adventure as my horoscope. I was prepared for something cool like that. But it turned out to be very different. Actually, I have no clue why I was asked when my birthday was because the rest of the piece was just a story filled with different possible outcomes but somehow... we all end up in the same place I think. I looked through the color blind piece just to see what would be different and it was all black and white. Very interesting. It made me appreciate color because the pinks and purples and blues were very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment